GIFT GUIDE FOR THE TINY MINIMALIST
Christmas is in full swing at the Krovic nest and with no complaints, I've been doing most, if not all of my holiday shopping from the convenience of my couch and catching up on my DVR guilty pleasures (This Is Us, anyone?).
I've pulled together an amazing list of great holiday gifts for toddlers, with the tiny minimalist in mind. This list includes some small label favorites, all gender neutral, and most brands I have partnered with to bring you special discount codes to finish your shopping list - you've still got time! And of course, I've included the wildly popular IKEA play kitchen, Faire's big gift this year!
From top left to right//
1. Gathre Mat: I don't think I can rave enough about our Gathre mats. A staple item for busy toddlers (but really any age), and great for picnics, play, crafts or anything else a tot can dream up thanks to their wipeable leather surface. Comes in four sizes and a variety of beautiful, rich colors.
USE CODE 'AMANDAKROVIC' FOR 15% OFF UNTIL 12/31
2. Jean & June Clothing: The cutest organic tees and onesies, all made in the U.S.A. Faire wears her Nocturnal tee and Mas Leche onesie on the regular, and their new basics line is the softest ever.
USE CODE 'HOHOHO' FOR 25% OFF REGULAR PRICED ITEMS
3. Pehr Designs Bedding: If you've read my post here, you know how much we love and adore this brand. We recently updated Faire's nursery bedding with this striped crib sheet, dot blanket, and coordinating pom pom pillow. Whether it's bedding or their coveted storage bins, Pehr is the perfect gift for toddlers.
USE CODE 'AMANDALOVESPEHR' FOR 20% OFF UNTIL 12/24
4. Modern Puzzle by Petit Collage: I love this puzzle's modern, yet playful design and I love even more a good, durable wood toy that will be passed down to future babies. This puzzle is currently 30% on their site here.
5. Commonfolke Bear: I discovered this brand when Faire was just a newborn, and couldn't resist their handmade designs. Each bear is slightly unique, comes in a few different sizes, and is so, so soft.
USE CODE 'HOLIDAY20' FOR 20% UNTIL 12/31
6. Piper Finn Oxfords: The cutest little modern oxfords made from 100% leather and an amazing price point! We have them in saddle and have been eyeing them in classic black and this taupe grid.
USE CODE 'AMANDA' FOR 15% OFF UNTIL 12/31
7. IKEA Duktig Kitchen: Our top pick for the ultimate minimal kitchen. The price can't be beat, and they have some awesome hack ideas via Pinterest. Bonus, if you're an IKEA family member, the Duktig is on sale for $79 through 12/24. Stock up on their play utensils, cookware set, and veggies.
8. Maptote Goods: I love this Brooklyn-based brand, specializing in eco-friendly totes, tees, and accessories with schematic maps of popular U.S. cities. This zip pouch is fun for little hands to carry around and we love this onesie.
USE CODE 'KROVIC20' FOR 20% UNTIL 12/19
9. Little Sapling Toys: We've been huge fans of this brand since the early days (we have their personalized name blocks set up in the nursery). Their organic wood toys make the perfect gift, as they are made to last for years, and best part - they plant a tree for every toy sold! We got the nesting rainbow and the toy camera and they are minimalist perfection.
USE CODE 'AMANDA10' FOR 10% OFF UNTIL 12/25
10. Bamboo Tableware: Love Mae makes fun bamboo cups, plates and silverware with beautiful vintage-inspired designs that are also sustainable and kind to the planet. I love these two with forest animals and fruit and veggies.
11. Printed Socks and Tights: It doesn't get cuter than Hansel from Basel's printed socks and tights in bright and bold patterns. A fun way to add personality to a minimal wardrobe. We picked out these and these for Faire's stocking.
USE CODE 'GIFTING25' FOR 25% OFF UNTIL 12/12
12. Home Grown Books: I love these book packs that help nurture a child's natural wonderment for the world around them. The themes they offer are Environmental, Play, City & Country, and Adventuring and each theme contains 7 books.
Looking for last minute ideas for the rest of your crew? Check out these gift guides shared by some of my fave bloggers!
For the Ladies // Steph Pollock
For the Men // Coffee + Crumbs
For the Grandparents // Mother Mag
For the BFF // Lucky Penny Blog
Under $20 Stocking Stuffers // The Home and The Heart